Plasma injection in Turkey is a modern medical technique that is completely natural. It relies on plasma extraction from the patient’s own blood, separated from red and white blood cells to be injected into the facial skin.
Plasma is known as the PRP, an abbreviation of Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet-rich plasma constitutes 55% of human blood. It is a transparent liquid composed of a homogeneous mixture. 90% of this mixture is water, 7% carbohydrates, and essential fatty proteins, which include albumin, fibrinogen, and globulin. It also consists of 2% ions of mineral salts, nutrients, and other hormones, while the rest are antibodies, dissolved gases, and inorganic ions
Plasma injection is a simple procedure, which does not require a local anesthetic, but once the patient is given a sedative injection or anesthetic cream, he feels no pain. There are five stages for plasma injection:
- Initially, a group of tests and analyzes are carried out to ensure that the patient’s health is suitable for plasma injection.
- Blood sampling stage: The doctor will draw a sample of the patient’s blood, which is about 30 to 33 mm2.
- Plasma Separation Stage: In this stage, platelet-saturated plasma is separated from the blood through a device called a centrifuge to produce a transparent yellowish-colored liquid.
- Next, the doctor adds calcium to the plasma which is the primary motive for stem cells to skin growth.
- Injection stage: Plasma is injected into the face skin by using very fine needles.